The Best of San Diego Dining Scene
Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar La Jolla is a continuing gala of extraordinary food and wine. Patrons can pamper their appetites with the highest quality aged prime beef and discern new flavors with its award-winning wine list, comprised of 100 wines by the glass and a first-rate Reserve List. Famous for its, warm alluring atmosphere and the highest consideration to detail, Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar La Jolla features a luxurious dining area constructed around an exhibition kitchen and extensive bar. Adjoining the central dining area are private dining rooms that can comfortably accommodate small or large parties. Fleming’s Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar La Jolla’s dynamic environment, exceptional service, and devotion to distinction turn an evening out into unforgettable memories.
Fresh Crumbs are the tidbits at the table—conversation topics, recent news, upcoming events. In this new addition to our website, we keep abreast of the latest “crumbs” to help you get the most out of your next dining experience. See what crumbs our writers have uncovered lately!
- Weekly $50 Gift Certificate for our Facebook Friends
To show how much we appreciate you, every week we will randomly select one of our Facebook friends to receive a $50 SanDiegoRestaurants Gift Certificate redeemable at many of San ... more
- Hidden San Diego: Local Speakeasies
- While some bars are perfect for walk in party time, others are quite a bit more exclusive, sometimes even hidden away behid secret doors. In ... more
- Mother's Day Specials Around San Diego
- Sunday, May 12, 2013 marks the day to show mom how much you care! This year, let one of San Diego's top restaurants cater to ... more
- Discover Asti Ristorante
- A new restaurant review has recently been published for Asti Ristorante. A San Diego favorite for nearly 20 years, this is one of those places ... more
- Bertrand at Mister A's Now Serves Brunch
- One of San Diego's beloved dining destinations, Bertrand at Mister A's, will be serving brunch starting on April 7th. Read more to learn about menu ... more
- Enjoy Parents' Night Out At Roppongi Restaurant and Sushi Bar
- Roppongi Restaurant and Sushi Bar alongside Cups bakery and culinary school is offering a special Parents' Night Out. Every fourth Saturday of the month, parents ... more
Surf and sun dominate San Diego. However, many farms, craft breweries and vineyards can be found within the city limits of America's Finest City. To go along with the amazing weather and agriculture is some very noteworthy food. Chefs take their time to do food the right way, with the right seasonal and local ingredients. Fine French cuisine, American eateries, Italian, gastropubs, Mexican, Asian and contemporary Californian food can all be found in abundance in almost every neighborhood. San Diego has always been a destination point for vacations, but it's quietly becoming a destination point for its food. Read-up on the newest and best places to dine that our writers have fell in love with.