The Best of San Diego Dining Scene
With three convenient North County locations, Leucadia Pizzeria and Italian Restaurant has earned the reputation for being the place to visit for fresh and flavorful cuisine. This Leucadia Pizzeria has been open for over 25 years and is quietly nestled in the heart of Rancho Santa Fe, happily catering to a loyal local clientele with a menu packed full of family-friendly dishes and casual dining options. Chef A.J. Mortazavi ensures that guests enjoy a consistently satisfying experience, where an impressive selection of pizzas attracts many, and the Build Your Own Pizza combinations are vast and creative. More traditional Italian entrees like Chicken Parmesan and Red Clam Linguine turn any night into an evening of fine dining. And to top it all off, Pastry Chef Nikki Schaeffer seduces the sweet tooth with decadent dessert offerings.
Fresh Crumbs are the tidbits at the table—conversation topics, recent news, upcoming events. In this new addition to our website, we keep abreast of the latest “crumbs” to help you get the most out of your next dining experience. See what crumbs our writers have uncovered lately!
- Mussels + Fries + Beer Festival at Tapenade
- From Monday October 6th until Sunday October 19th enjoy Mussels, French Fries & Belgian Artisan Beers at Tapenade. Available for lunch Wednesday through Friday and ... more
- Acqua al 2 Celebrates its 14th Birthday!
- Acqua Al 2, pronounce ('ah-qwa-all-doo-eh'), first opened its doors in the bustling, historic theater district, Piazza della Signoria, in Florence, Italy ... more
- Have You Heard About Zuupo?
- Fresh on the scene, Zuupo Restaurant Delivery is possibly the most innovative dining service available in San Diego. Offering premium food delivery with no minimum ... more
San Diego Restaurant Reviews
Surf and sun dominate San Diego. However, many farms, craft breweries and vineyards can be found within the city limits of America's Finest City. To go along with the amazing weather and agriculture is some very noteworthy food. Chefs take their time to do food the right way, with the right seasonal and local ingredients. Fine French cuisine, American eateries, Italian, gastropubs, Mexican, Asian and contemporary Californian food can all be found in abundance in almost every neighborhood. San Diego has always been a destination point for vacations, but it's quietly becoming a destination point for its food. Read-up on the newest and best places to dine that our writers have fell in love with.
Restaurant: Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar La Jolla
User Name: Romona
Review Title: Flemings La Jolla
Excellent location, food, service, ambiance. Truly made me feel welcomed and happy to honor my birthday and gift cards. Best Chilean sea bass ever!
User Name: Carol
Review Title: Hexagon
Food was very good, waiter was very attentive and friendly....it would be worth a return trip...
User Name: Robert
Review Title: MERRY CHRISTMAS
As always, a great overall experience. We will return soon.