The Best of San Diego Dining Scene
The Gaslamp Strip Club is named after the restaurant's signature "strip steak." This 21-and over steakhouse offers an old-school supper club setting, complete with curved leather booths, dim lighting, and a central grill around which guests cook their own steaks. Grill options include a range of premium steaks and kabobs, as well as poultry, seafood, and vegetarian options. An extensive cocktail selection, late night hours, and a casual vibe amid artwork by the famous "pin up" artist Alberto Vargas makes the Gaslamp Strip Club an ideal destination not only for a meal but for an entire evening.
Fresh Crumbs are the tidbits at the table—conversation topics, recent news, upcoming events. In this new addition to our website, we keep abreast of the latest “crumbs” to help you get the most out of your next dining experience. See what crumbs our writers have uncovered lately!
- Mussels + Fries + Beer Festival at Tapenade
- From Monday October 6th until Sunday October 19th enjoy Mussels, French Fries & Belgian Artisan Beers at Tapenade. Available for lunch Wednesday through Friday and ... more
- Acqua al 2 Celebrates its 14th Birthday!
- Acqua Al 2, pronounce ('ah-qwa-all-doo-eh'), first opened its doors in the bustling, historic theater district, Piazza della Signoria, in Florence, Italy ... more
- Have You Heard About Zuupo?
- Fresh on the scene, Zuupo Restaurant Delivery is possibly the most innovative dining service available in San Diego. Offering premium food delivery with no minimum ... more
San Diego Restaurant Reviews
Surf and sun dominate San Diego. However, many farms, craft breweries and vineyards can be found within the city limits of America's Finest City. To go along with the amazing weather and agriculture is some very noteworthy food. Chefs take their time to do food the right way, with the right seasonal and local ingredients. Fine French cuisine, American eateries, Italian, gastropubs, Mexican, Asian and contemporary Californian food can all be found in abundance in almost every neighborhood. San Diego has always been a destination point for vacations, but it's quietly becoming a destination point for its food. Read-up on the newest and best places to dine that our writers have fell in love with.
User Name: Robert
Review Title: MERRY CHRISTMAS
As always, a great overall experience. We will return soon.
Restaurant: Chart House
User Name: John
Review Title: CHART HOUSE REVIEW
The food preparation and pricing was very good despite the long wait of a half hour to be seated beyond our reservation time. I noticed a lot of people were waiting as well; that shouldn't happen.
User Name: Patrick
Review Title: The Prado is awsome !!
Excellent food and atmosphere. We were taken to our table at the time of our reservation. The flatbread and hummus were excellent, our soup and salad were exceptional and our entres were amazing. Beautiful place to bring friends and family from out of town....An even better place for a romantic dinner !!! Enjoy !!!