The Best of San Diego Dining Scene
Blue Point was the first seafood and oyster bar to open in the Gaslamp over a decade ago, and it remains one of the very best. The restaurant pays special attention to interpreting seafood classics in fresh ways that delight all the senses. Specialties extend to a selection of steak and chops, so that both the menu and interior call to mind an old fashioned supper club with nautical flair. A striking and impressively well-stocked antique bar completes the relaxed elegance that keeps Blue Point on the Gaslamp’s favored list.
Fresh Crumbs are the tidbits at the table—conversation topics, recent news, upcoming events. In this new addition to our website, we keep abreast of the latest “crumbs” to help you get the most out of your next dining experience. See what crumbs our writers have uncovered lately!
- Mussels + Fries + Beer Festival at Tapenade
- From Monday October 6th until Sunday October 19th enjoy Mussels, French Fries & Belgian Artisan Beers at Tapenade. Available for lunch Wednesday through Friday and ... more
- Acqua al 2 Celebrates its 14th Birthday!
- Acqua Al 2, pronounce ('ah-qwa-all-doo-eh'), first opened its doors in the bustling, historic theater district, Piazza della Signoria, in Florence, Italy ... more
- Have You Heard About Zuupo?
- Fresh on the scene, Zuupo Restaurant Delivery is possibly the most innovative dining service available in San Diego. Offering premium food delivery with no minimum ... more
San Diego Restaurant Reviews
Surf and sun dominate San Diego. However, many farms, craft breweries and vineyards can be found within the city limits of America's Finest City. To go along with the amazing weather and agriculture is some very noteworthy food. Chefs take their time to do food the right way, with the right seasonal and local ingredients. Fine French cuisine, American eateries, Italian, gastropubs, Mexican, Asian and contemporary Californian food can all be found in abundance in almost every neighborhood. San Diego has always been a destination point for vacations, but it's quietly becoming a destination point for its food. Read-up on the newest and best places to dine that our writers have fell in love with.
Restaurant: Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar La Jolla
User Name: Romona
Review Title: Flemings La Jolla
Excellent location, food, service, ambiance. Truly made me feel welcomed and happy to honor my birthday and gift cards. Best Chilean sea bass ever!
User Name: Carol
Review Title: Hexagon
Food was very good, waiter was very attentive and friendly....it would be worth a return trip...
User Name: Robert
Review Title: MERRY CHRISTMAS
As always, a great overall experience. We will return soon.