The Best of San Diego Dining Scene
Located on the edge of Harbor Island, just out of earshot of the airport, Island Prime’s stilt-supported structure extends out over the bay, giving diners the sense that they are floating along on a dinner cruise. Chef Deborah Scott's retro, yet sophisticated menu features metro steaks, seafood, and other diversely decadent dishes that will make your jaw drop. Between the nostalgic cuisine and the breath-taking view, Island Prime will keep you coming back for more.
Fresh Crumbs are the tidbits at the table—conversation topics, recent news, upcoming events. In this new addition to our website, we keep abreast of the latest “crumbs” to help you get the most out of your next dining experience. See what crumbs our writers have uncovered lately!
- Mussels + Fries + Beer Festival at Tapenade
- From Monday October 6th until Sunday October 19th enjoy Mussels, French Fries & Belgian Artisan Beers at Tapenade. Available for lunch Wednesday through Friday and ... more
- Acqua al 2 Celebrates its 14th Birthday!
- Acqua Al 2, pronounce ('ah-qwa-all-doo-eh'), first opened its doors in the bustling, historic theater district, Piazza della Signoria, in Florence, Italy ... more
- Have You Heard About Zuupo?
- Fresh on the scene, Zuupo Restaurant Delivery is possibly the most innovative dining service available in San Diego. Offering premium food delivery with no minimum ... more
San Diego Restaurant Reviews
Surf and sun dominate San Diego. However, many farms, craft breweries and vineyards can be found within the city limits of America's Finest City. To go along with the amazing weather and agriculture is some very noteworthy food. Chefs take their time to do food the right way, with the right seasonal and local ingredients. Fine French cuisine, American eateries, Italian, gastropubs, Mexican, Asian and contemporary Californian food can all be found in abundance in almost every neighborhood. San Diego has always been a destination point for vacations, but it's quietly becoming a destination point for its food. Read-up on the newest and best places to dine that our writers have fell in love with.
Restaurant: Fleming's Prime Steakhouse & Wine Bar La Jolla
User Name: Romona
Review Title: Flemings La Jolla
Excellent location, food, service, ambiance. Truly made me feel welcomed and happy to honor my birthday and gift cards. Best Chilean sea bass ever!
User Name: Carol
Review Title: Hexagon
Food was very good, waiter was very attentive and friendly....it would be worth a return trip...
User Name: Robert
Review Title: MERRY CHRISTMAS
As always, a great overall experience. We will return soon.